1. General Provisions
This is a public offer agreement from Lawtter Solutions to individuals or legal entities. If individuals accept it, they are considered the Client, and Lawtter Solutions is considered the Contractor.
1.1. This Agreement is a public offer concluded between the Client and Lawtter Solutions, as well as its partners. The document describes all the conditions under which Lawtter Solutions provides legal and non-legal services.
1.2. The current version of the offer agreement is published on the Lawtter Solutions website at lawtter.solutions
1.3. After the person pays for the services and the funds are credited to the Lawtter Solutions account, the acceptance of the terms of the Public Offer Agreement is confirmed. From the moment the funds are credited, the person who made the payment is the Client, and Lawtter Solutions is the Contractor. Together, the Client and the Contractor are Parties to the Offer.
1.4. The Offer Agreement comes into legal force from the moment the Client pays for services, and Lawtter Solutions receives funds without requiring seals and signatures.
1.5. A person who intends to use the services of Lawtter Solutions is obliged to familiarize themselves with the terms of the Offer Agreement before concluding it. If a person does not agree with the terms of the Offer, they should refuse to enter into the Agreement and use the services of Lawtter Solutions.
2. Subject of the Contract
- Lawtter Solutions, as a Contractor, undertakes to provide the Client with the necessary legal services (preparation of documents, consultations) or non-legal services (assistance in opening legal entities, bank accounts, etc.).
- Lawtter Solutions undertakes to provide the services required by the Client strictly in accordance with the agreed deadlines and in the agreed volume. The Client undertakes to pay the full cost of services to Lawtter Solutions in a timely manner.
3. Acceptance of Offer
- The Client confirms the offer by prepaying for the Contractor’s services.
- The acceptance period starts from the moment Lawtter Solutions sends the invoice to the Client. It ends when the Client pays the cost of services.
4. Procedure for the Provision of Services
- The Client can order the services of Lawtter Solutions by contacting us orally or in writing.
- Lawtter Solutions calculates the cost of the necessary services and then issues an invoice to the Client.
- The Client must make payment, thereby agreeing to the terms of the Offer.
- The agreement between the Client and Lawtter Solutions is considered to come into force from the moment the funds are received into the Contractor’s account. From this moment,
- Lawtter Solutions begins work and provides services to the established extent. Lawtter Solutions agrees on the deadlines with the Client based on the volume and complexity of the work.
- If, for any reason, the provision of services becomes impossible, Lawtter Solutions undertakes to notify the Client no later than 3 days from the occurrence of unpredictable circumstances.
- After completion of the work by Lawtter Solutions, the Client must ensure that they have received all necessary services.
- After the Client has accepted the services, the parties have no claims against each other.
5. Procedure for Settlements Between the Parties
- To get paid for services, Lawtter Solutions issues an invoice to the Client. The invoice can be issued in writing or sent to the Client’s email.
- Payment for services is carried out in the form of an advance payment of 100% or in another way, as agreed between Lawtter Solutions and the Client. It is possible to use a different payment procedure. The Parties shall establish calculation methods by agreement.
- Responsibility for the correctness of payment according to the details specified in the invoice rests with the Client.
6. Rights and obligations of the Client
6.1 The Client’s responsibilities include:
- Timely provision of the necessary data and documentation for the provision of legal or non-legal services.
- Providing reliable information about themselves.
- Timely payment for Lawtter Solutions services, in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions.
6.2 The Client has the right to:
- Receive all necessary services under the Agreement.
- Request and receive information about the status of services provided by Lawtter Solutions.
7. Rights and Obligations of the Contractor
7.1 Lawtter Solutions’ responsibilities include:
- Providing services on time and of appropriate quality.
- Processing of all information provided by the Client for the provision of services.
- Providing free consultation to the Client. To obtain advice, you must contact Lawtter Solutions by visiting one of its offices in person, by telephone, by email, or in any other way.
7.2 Lawtter Solutions has the right to:
- Request from the Client information and documentation necessary for the provision of services.
- Receive payment for services in the prescribed amount within the agreed time frame.
8. Responsibility of the Parties
- Lawtter Solutions and the Client are responsible for failure to comply with the terms of the Agreement, in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and legislation.
- Lawtter Solutions provides services in accordance with industry standards, commercial practices, anti-corruption laws, and privacy regulations.
Lawtter Solutions acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Offer is accurate; the information provided is complete and does not mislead the Client.
If Lawtter Solutions believes that the Client cannot fulfill any of its obligations, it can only rely on this provision, which relieves it from fulfilling the terms of the Contract:
- to the extent that this makes it difficult or impossible for the Contractor to provide services;
- if the Contractor informed the Client in writing of the reasons why the non-compliance became known.
9. Dispute Resolution
11. Period of Validity and Amendment of the Contract
- The Agreement comes into force from the moment the Client pays for the services, and Lawtter Solution receives funds to its account. The contract is valid until the services are fully provided by Lawtter Solutions and until the services are accepted by the Client.
- This Agreement may be amended. Before contacting Lawtter Solutions for services, you must review the current version.
12. Conclusion, Amendment, and Termination of the Contract
12.1. This Agreement between the Client and Lawtter Solutions is concluded at the moment when the Client makes payment, and the money is credited to Lawtter Solutions accounts.
12.2. The Client enters into the Offer Agreement voluntarily. At the same time, the Client confirms that they:
- Have read the Offer Agreement;
- Understand all terms and conditions;
- Understand the consequences and obligations that they undertake when concluding the Offer Agreement.
12.3. The Client has all the rights and powers that allow them to enter into and fulfill this Agreement.
12.4 The Client has the right to unilaterally refuse the Services of Lawtter Solutions. If the Client refuses the Services, the payment made will not be refunded.
12.5. If one of the parties wishes to terminate the contract before completion of the obligations, the other party has the right to demand from the party that wishes to terminate the contract an early withdrawal fee. The fee is commensurate with the price and duration of services. The minimum fee for early cancellation may be provided at the stage of agreeing on services.
12.6. Lawtter Solutions has the right to terminate the contract if the Client’s actions caused direct or indirect damage to the Contractor, affiliates, or partners of Lawtter Solutions.
12.7. If the Client’s actions cause damage to Lawtter Solutions, affiliates, or employees of the company, the Client undertakes to compensate for the damage caused in a monetary equivalent corresponding to the damage caused.