The copyright on the content posted on the Lawtter Solutions website, as well as on partner and affiliate sites, belongs to Lawtter Solutions.
All data and materials posted on the Lawtter Solutions website can be used for personal information only. If a person wishes to use content from the site, they must obtain the written permission of Lawtter Solutions to do so.
Lawtter Solutions is a trademark registered in accordance with the law. The exclusive right to use this trademark belongs to Lawtter Solutions. Third parties may use it only with written permission. Otherwise, the use of the Lawtter Solutions trademark is prohibited and will be prosecuted.
If a copyright owner believes that the Lawtter Solutions website contains content that infringes copyright, they have the right to file a corresponding complaint. A complaint can only be submitted in writing. The document must include the following information:
- Link to information or material that infringes copyright.
- Link to the source of information where the original material is supposedly located (the original source of information).
- Contact information of the copyright holder.
- Arguments in which part of copyright was violated.
- Confirmation that the person filing the complaint has the right to appropriate treatment.
You can submit your appeal by mail or e-mail.