in St. Kitts and Nevis
in the registry
Choose a realm of legal elegance and global adaptability.
Why is registration advantageous?
Global Market Access
Diverse Business Avenues
Double Taxation Relief
Nevis Business Corporation
Limited Liability Company
Taxation in St. Kitts and Nevis
Territorial Principle for Non-Residents
Global Principle for Residents
VAT and Dividends
Reporting in St. Kitts and Nevis
Offshore Comfort Zone
Punctuality is Paramount
Company registration procedure in St. Kitts and Nevis
Documents Required for Registration:
- Copy of International or national passport;
- Copy of national passport or driver’s license;
- A document verifying residential address (to be submitted separately from the passport or driver’s license);
- A utility bill dated within the last 3 months or a bank statement (cell phone bills are not accepted);
- Curriculum vitae (CV) of the applicant.
This list encompasses the fundamental documents required to be submitted to the registration authorities of St. Kitts and Nevis, provided that the director, shareholder and beneficial owner are natural persons.